Wednesday, August 09, 2006

First Day

Got a call from my boss last night at 7:30 saying I could start today, and only at 6a.m. at that. It's the usual day off for the guys but no one volunteered for the overtime to do what they call recalls, which is restocking our product on grocery store shelves from product that's already delievered. So I went out with the boss today and did that, and helped put out some other fires.
Tomorrow won't be so kind...I'll be helping out on my old route, which starts 2 hours from the "barn." So I'll start at 3:30 in the morning and probably won't get home until 7 pm, if I'm lucky.
So I'm sitting here having a cold Geary's and thanking everyone for the well-wishes they've left on my blogs.

Even though Jeff Gordon finished 16th at the Brickyard, I'm still holding on to a very slight lead in the fantasy league.

2 comments:

El Mas Chingón said...

Good luck, Zeb. I have to admit this is getting weird. You're begging my day while I'm still winding mine down. LOL

El Mas Chingón said...

I meant to say YOUR day is beginning while mine is winding down.