Friday, October 27, 2006

128 & 321

Maybe I'm starting to get things consistent bowling-wise. I bowled a 128 on my second string Wednesday night!! (though I am disappointed that I didn't get to 130 because the guys had me laughing so hard I gutter-balled a 0 on one of the spares. LOL) Started with a 91, then the 128 and finished with a 102 for 321. The 102 should have been better since I opened with two spares. But still, I've been better every week.

New job's going fine. Still job shadowing. Early this week it was with folks who support the DSR's (direct sales reps), like dispatch, field techs, etc. Then the last 2 days has been classroom instruction in Portland, as will all of next week and at least part of the week after. Cuz, I'm a half-mile from where you work...we should hook up for lunch one day.

Squirt's play starts tonight and runs next week. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm going tomorrow night. She'll be great as always. I'll get Shel to update her blog about it since she goes to every performance. She updated recently about the family, etc, if you haven't seen it.

Hope to have a political blog up this weekend; I know it's been awhile.

3 comments:

LittleCuz said...

OK I'm so bummed, the worst part of this broken ankle deal is no bowling. I'm going to be out like 6 weeks and it's killing me. The worst part is that when I get back I've got that 120 average to hold up, not a problem with good wheels, but with one less than perfect it could be tough for a couple of weeks......

Thursday works for me too Zeb, just give me a call and I'll meet you out front.

TrotRocks said...

128! Very impressive. I woould be l

TrotRocks said...

oops... didn't finish. I would lucky to hit 100. Rock on.